Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Events ~ Birthday parties!


Is it summer already? 
Where does the time go? 
I cannot believe life was too crazy busy to have a moment to update the photoblog.  Well school...plus soccer & ballet are over for the season, so bring on summertime!

I attended some fun birthday parties in the spring for some sweet girls and lil guy.  I love to document events and capture the day's details and smiles.  
Can you guess this theme?

 They even had outdoor music, painting, and of course the ice cream truck visit.  Never-ending fun I tellyou!



This Rapunzel party for fit for two princess who were turning 3.  And their little prince of a brother...

They were so excited about everything.  Elmo had to be included in the celebration of course.
I was cracking up at them...I just love these girls.
Yes. These cupcakes were that good.

Now these twins were having their first birthday! 
How cute are they in their birthday hats? 
She really smashed into her cake, while her brother took his time tasting it.   

Happy Birthday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Kellie Honea Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.