Sunday, August 5, 2012

end of summer

So it's the end of the summer for us,,,back to school for my kids & I.  It has been a fun summer, especially with our family road trip to Michigan{our longest evah}.
Below is my girl & two of our cousins jumping into the lake. Having.so.much.fun. I know we will continue the yearly summer vacation with all my family.  So my kiddos and cousins can grow up together just like I did with my cousins.
The three of them are taunting our Uncle Bill..not sure what they want him to do, but their silliness was too cute to pass up capturing.


I look forward to the many, many more awesome memories with my family.  Oh how I wish we lived closer.


Check out Let the Kids summer shot list
 Let the Kids


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Kellie Honea Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.