Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gwinnett Child Photographer | Valentine

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have last posted...since the summer!!   This year has been flying by as they do each year. 
I have many awesome photo sessions I wish to blog, but for now here is my sweetie and her annual Valentine's day shoot for her card.  I do really do love this day and have fun celebrating it with my family. 

Valentine, you blow me away!



chesley said...

so so cute!! love that heart shaped bubble blower!!

tccba said...

What a beautiful girl! So fun to do a Valentine shoot with pink and three boys would never go for that!

Ashley McAlister said...

This is so cute!! Love that bubble blower!

Traci Hodges said...

I love these , soo cute!!

Brittany Erin said...

Love the bubble blower!

Katherine Davis said...


Post a Comment

Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Kellie Honea Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.