Saturday, February 16, 2013

Julie Paisley Photography Workshop\\

I was lucky to attend Julie Paisley's workshop in South Carolina this past September.   She led a fabulous two day workshop and I also had the opportunity to shoot two family photo sessions.  Here are my favorites..
oh how she had us laughing with her imaginative play
 
 
 
~
I was amazed by the venue {we did both sessions here} and all the variety it had to offer. 
 
such a sweet family aren't they?


Not only did I get to meet sweet Julie...but I also met an awesome group of photographers.  Glad to be on this journey with a great group of girls-I just wish we all lived closer.  I look forward to getting together with them again in the future. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Kellie Honea Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.