Monday, June 11, 2012

Project 52

I finally decided to go for it!  A personal photo project.  I know doing 365 days would not, no -never- get accomplished, so I am doing one picture a week.   52 weeks.  Sounds easy enough right?  Well, I have taken them up to this week...many on a Sunday which technically is the beginning of the week but in my world Monday is the start of the new week.  I hope to carry out the entire project.  Helping me along is the flickr group I joined from Paint the moon photography ...which has weekly theme ideas and posts.  I get motivated browsing the group and have been inspired by many photographers.  I haven't been up to date with my posting (or my editing) but I plan to catch up this summer.

52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE
Her first lost tooth!!

now what week is it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Kellie Honea Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.