Sunday, June 9, 2013

10 on 10 | June | Light Inspired blog circle

I cannot believe summer is here. Much needed vacation with family at jekyll island, Georgia and then to Florida just the four of us. I adore the beach. 
the breeze...the sand...the food...the sound of the waves...the tired kids who sleep in
The perfect place in my opinion...besides the mega sunscreen applying needed. 
 
Here are a few days on the shore.




oh does she love her cousin!


 
 
we have used [& photographed] these pails for the past 6 years now,,,my friend Denni made as birthday favors.  I look forward to using them many more.


this is a rare sighting for these two...plus my boy asked me to take a picture- very rare indeed

Now visit Suri here to see her 10 images for this month...& keep traveling through the circle to see all the awesome photographers.

2 comments:

Heather Richard - Bottomstoppers said...

beautiful! I LOVE the reflection shot

Pitt Family said...

Love your pics, and your family, and YOU!!

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Kellie Honea Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.