Friday, October 9, 2009

Details

Please contact me at
Info@kelliehoneaphotography.com or
to further discuss your photo session and details.

Just let me know what you have in mind and I will work with you!   Check out my What to Wear~ Session board on Pinterest for color and clothing ideas .
Follow Me on Pinterest


Now what?~ After the photo session with you, I spend time choosing the best photographs and editing them. I will send you a link to your online album within two to three weeks. You may order prints of whatever you desire, pay online, and have it shipped directly to your home. You have the option of purchasing digital files of your session as well.  You also may have family & friends place their own order online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Kellie Honea Photography.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.